Followers

Wednesday 30 January 2013

I am the Spirit Moon
with no place.
You do not see me for I am hidden
inside the soul.
Others want you for themselves but I call you
back to yourself.
You give me many names but I am
beyond all names.
Sometimes you say I am deceitful
but as long as you are
I will be too.
Until you remain blind and deaf
I will be invisible.
I am the garden of all gardens
I speak as the King of all flowers
I am the spring of all waters.
My words are like a ship and the sea
is their meaning.
Come to me and I will take you
to the depths of spirit.
चन्द्रमा की आत्मा हूँ
न कहीं मेरा निवास
देख सकते तुम न मुझको ,हूँ छिपी
बस आत्मा में .
चाहते हैं अन्य तुमको स्वार्थ के वश ,
किन्तु मैं तुमको मिलाती हूँ तुम्ही से .
नाम कितने दे दो चाहे
हूँ परे हर नाम से मैं ..

कहते तुम कई बार मैं देती हूँ धोखे ,
जब तलक तुम हो ,
तब तक मैं रहूँगी . 
हो सके न अंध-वधिर यदि तुम
रहूँगी अदृश्य ही मैं। 
मैं हूँ वृन्दावन अनूठी वाटिकाओं से सुसज्जित,
बोलती भाषा ज्यूँ फूलों की हूँ रानी, 
निर्झरित मुझ से हैं निर्झर सब जलों के, 
शब्द मेरे ज्यूँ हों पोत और सागर
 अर्थ  उनके, 
आओं मेरी ओर ..मैं ले कर चलूंगी
आत्मा की अतल गहरायिओं  तक ..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment