Followers

Monday 3 December 2012

you and me

Neither I am me,
nor you are you,
nor you are me.
Also, I am me,
you are you,
and you are me.
We have become one
in such a way,
That I am confused whether
I am you,
or you are me.








न मैं हूँ यह,
न तुम हो यह,
न तुम मैं हो .
हाँ मैं भी यह
तुम हो तुम
और तुम, मैं हो .
हम यूँ एक हो गए
ऐसे की ,
भ्रम होता की
मैं हूँ तुम,
या तुम हो मैं !

I am so drunk

I have lost the way in
and the way out.
I have lost the earth, the moon, and the sky.
Don't put another cup of wine in my hand,
pour it in my mouth,
for I have lost the way to my mouth.

इतनी मदिरा पी ली मैंने
भूल गया रस्ता आने का
और कहीं बाहर जाने का .
भूल गया धरती ,शशि,अम्बर .
हाथ न दो प्याला अब दूजा ,
इसे उड़ेलो मुख में मेरे ,
भूल चूका मैं मूंह का रस्ता ..
  love


I sipped some of love's sweet wine,
and now I am ill.
My body aches,
my fever is high.
They called in the doctor and he said,
drink this tea!
Ok, time to drink this tea.
He said,
Take these pills!
Ok, time to take these pills.
The doctor said,
And get rid of the sweet wine of love's lips!
Ok, time to get rid of the doctor.

प्रेम मधु की मदिर चुस्कियां लीं कुछ मैंने,
हुआ रूग्ण मैं.
देह में पीड़ा,
ज्वर है तेज,
बुलवाया जब डॉक्टर, बोला-
पियो चाय यह !
ठीक, चाय का समय हुआ अब ,
वह बोला ,
लो अब यह गोली!
ठीक, गोलियों की है बारी,
बोला डॉक्टर,
दूर करो प्रेम नशा अपने ओठों से!
वक्त सही, अब छुट्टी पाने को डॉक्टर से!


No comments:

Post a Comment